Community Spirit
photos of Big Lake, MN

Moving a mobile home

Maine State law requires that the property taxes be paid on a mobile home before it can be moved from one town to another.  The mover is required to abtain a form from the Tax Collector, MV-47, that certifies that the property taxes on the mobile home have been paid and submit this form to the BMV in order to obtain an overlimit permit.
Official Website of Searsmont Maine.
Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.